Being connected to the internet is one of the biggest distractions we as writers have and it's amazing what we'll find to look at when we're meant to be doing something useful. Today I was distracted by the following:
1. looking for a new keyboard
2. looking for ways not to get distracted, which found me on the NanWriMo website
3. reading the Write or Die website
4. a rather daunting list of how many words I need to write to call my book a novel, short story or whatever else.
5. Google reader with more links to more blogs than I realistically need.
But although it wan't much today, it was something. So whatever else you do today, sit in front of screen and keyboard and write something.